All cats love to jump around and climb stuff, so picking the best cat tree for Maine Coons can give your cat something it loves to do. Maine Coons are tough because their really big, but the product were showing you today takes this into account.
The distinguishing characteristics of a Maine Coon Cat is its size and therefore the two primary criteria in selecting the Best Cat Tree for a Maine Coon cat is the size cat the tree will accommodate, and the quality of construction.
Today, we just have one product to show you that we believe is a truly good choice for a cat tree for your Maine Coon.
Our Considerations In Picking The Best Cat Tree For Maine Coons
- High Quality Cat Tree for large cats
- Very easy to assemble. Assembly manual and toolkit included
- 105 lbs total weight
- Height 59 inch
- Base Stand 24 x 22 x 1.6
- Total size: 59x24x22 inch
- Playhouse of 22x12x10 at the bottom with a large entrance at the front.
- 1 large bed at the top of 24x20x4,3 inch with 2 inch thick removable pillow included. The pillow can be attached with Velcro.
- 2 Large rotatable hammocks of 18 inch, tested up to 44 lb
(all specifications subject to change by the manufacturer)
Pros of the Corner Cat XXL Beige:
- Typically, Very highly rated in customer reviews
- Specifically designed for larger cats
- Great value given the quality
- Attractive design
- Being designed for Large cats this tree is probably not suitable for kittens
- Some cats may have difficulty transitioning between levels
- Weight of unit may provide difficulties for some purchasers